Steps to Making Arrangements
We understand the gravity of loss, and we want you to know you aren't alone. Your search has lead you to the right place.
1. We're here to help 24 hours a day, seven days a week at (808) 824-3425.
We'll start our conversation by asking you a few questions so that we can begin caring for your loved one. We'll need to know:
- The full legal name of the person who has passed away
- Location of the death
- Whether the loved one was under the care of a doctor or hospice (if so, please have that information available)
- Name of next of kin
- Relationship of next of kin
- Whether the loved one is ready to be transferred into our care
- Birthday of the person who has passed away
- Social Security Number of the person who has passed away
If family members are still with their loved one, we'll give you an approximate time of our arrival. We'll also set up a time to meet and discuss the arrangements.
2. Expect a call back from one of our licensed experts
He or she will carefully walk you through every step of this difficult time. Immediately after our call, you'll receive an email with valuable information and reminders of important steps to come.
Helpful Link - Immediate Arrangements
3. Preparing for the arrangement conference
This is a time to review all the options available to you. Our goal is to help you create a meaningful event that honors and celebrates the life of your loved one by capturing the essence of who they were. We commit to limiting our time with you so you can spend more time with family. Please view the following arrangement conference checklist that'll help you prepare.
Helpful Link - Death Notification Checklist
100% Service Guarantee
Hawaiian Memorial Park Mortuary is committed to serving beyond expectations before, during, and after the service. If there's anything we can do to meet your individual needs, please let us know and we'll take care of it immediately.
If you have questions or want to get started, please call us at (808) 824-3425